After much deliberation, you’ve decided that a home security system is the best way to boost your property’s safety. You even like the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is worth every penny.
Here’s how Gulfport home monitoring works
If having 24/7 access to trained security agents sounds like a great idea to you, it’s time to consider home monitoring. Even though they are always mere moments away when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t find them surveilling your residence or reviewing your video clips. Instead, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the notification automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then communicate with you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist is unable to contact you, they will instantly notify emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the crisis and will serve as the chief touch point for emergency personnel whenever you are off site.
Essentially, you may equate monitoring to having your very own security staff connected to your security devices. This provides more than just a sense of peace as you have real, trained experts to assist you through your emergency.