Connect With Your 24/7 Monitoring Agents
The moment your home alarm system in Gulfport goes off, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will instantly act. The first move is to verify your alarm, and that means reaching out to you. The protocol they adhere to is dependent on the kind of emergency. For example, if a medical emergency is triggered, a single attempt will be made to get in touch with you before first responders are deployed. In the event of a break-in - the most common kind of event - a monitoring professional will abide by these procedures to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you through the central command panel. You will generally be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that is not successful, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- A secondary number or your primary contact person is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, area law enforcement officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring agents will try to reach you again once emergency personnel are alerted.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with the monitoring team, don’t fret. Support will still be dispatched even when you're not available to substantiate the emergency.
Be prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Gulfport
Be prepared for any situation with a contemporary home alarm system in Gulfport from Vivint. Dial (228) 338-1467 to begin customizing your property’s protection today.